On the horn of a dilemma

It is time to put my money where my mouth is !


After spending hours, weeks, converting my book to Kindle format, after solving unspeakable, hair-tearing technical difficulties, at huge cost to Linda and me, I am finally ready to upload a
nd publish "Severe ME" on Amazon.

Click, click....all fine, until...WHAT CATEGORY ? Filing your book under the most accurate category online is vital. No surprise to find there is no such thing as a "Myalgic Encelphalomyelitis" slot on Amazon : except there IS one of "Chronic fatigue Syndrome ".

Now HERE I find myself on the same horn of a dilemma that many of our charities and clinicians occupy : do I throw my principles to the wind and for the sake of "funding" accept the CFS classification - ensuring potential sales for my book, or do I opt for nothing ?

I'd rather have nothing.


http://www.amazon.co.uk/Severe-featuring-Justice-Karina-Hansen-ebook/dp/B00HM8Z5VC/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1388565545&sr=1-1&keywords=Severe+ME+featuring+Justice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I am 64 and other false positives : The PACE Trial.

THE STONEBIRD DEFINITION OF SEVERE ME

Paralysis, a qualitative study of people with Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis